Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're Off!!! Chasing99

I'm excited about this opportunity to participate in Chasing99, Davey and Darryl have given me the chance to take part in this adventure in a special way. I get to have a part in some of the blogging and just kind of sharing what God is doing in my life, as this socialobiblical experiment plays out.

Here are a few things I thought might be really interesting if your looking to go a little deeper!

- Do a little digging and check out Tamar, from Matthew 1:3. Her story is in Gen Ch 38.
- Read up on Boaz and Ruth, from the book of Ruth.
- Check out young king Josiah the religious and political reform he implemented, in 1kings 13:1-13, 1Chr 3 and 2kings 23&24.

These are just a few of the descendants in the line of David! Its good to get to check out some of these and hear their stories, instead of just their names in a "long boring list".

No comments:

Post a Comment